Owing to support of our experienced and dynamic professionals, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting Isolation Transformer. We source supreme quality components & materials from trusted vendor base for manufacturing these transformers in compliance with industrial standards. Available in different technical specifications, Isolation Transformer is widely used to protect diverse electronic & sensitive creative equipment such as digital machines & CNC M/C, computer & peripherals medical instruments from the extreme line voltage transient.
- High efficiency & safety
- Sturdy construction & reliability
- Good weather resistance
We are a manufacturer & supplier of Power Isolation Transformer and Electrical Isolation Transformer, often with symmetrical winding to decouple two circuits. It integrates a complete metallic shielding (aluminum or copper) between primary and secondary winding, surges/spikes which made in the system. Also, the Isolation Transformer blocks those activities that are created by the noisy equipment from being added into the power line, i.e. it separates out common mode noise, commonly an attenuation of about 30 db.
In the shielded transformer, four low impedance paths live for noises to pass to secondary, and vice versa. The paths are:
- Coupling capacitance high value
- Magnetic field maximum leakage
- Leakage current
- Electric noise static transformers
Isolation Transformer Application
- Microprocessor based machines protection from data loss and damage.
- Where equipment ground cannot be earthen
- When no current leakage is allowed in the equipment
- When protection is required against strong surges and high frequency line losses
E-641, Phase VII, Focal Point, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141010, India