Supported by modern infrastructure with all the necessary facilities, our company is counted amongst the pioneer manufacturers and exporters of HT Voltage Controller. Our expert procuring agent procures tested quality materials & components from reliable vendor base for manufacturing these voltage controllers in compliance with industrial standards. Suitable for preventing the transformer from getting overloaded, these voltage controllers are used to get stable input voltage for individual distribution transformer. Clients can get HT Voltage Controller from us without any delay.
- Reliable performance
- High efficiency & safety
- Strong & compact construction
HT Automatic Voltage Controller regardless of Low / High Voltage being received from Electricity Authority. It is placed on the input side of the transformers. Our H.T. Automatic Voltage Stabilizer manages a broad voltage variation ranges, watchfully and in on load condition, directing to complete utilization of load of the Transformer, installed.
Our H.T. Stabilizer Comprises of:
- Double wound step down unit
- Double wound buck boost unit
- Stabilizer unit, auto wound delta connected with contacts of rolling able to move on the winding through Motorized / Automatic / Manual mechanism for concept of the voltage at the side of output. Control unit built as per customer’s application.
HT AVC provides rated stabilized voltage to the transformer, and thus the use of the transformer is up to full rated capability, and is secure from Low/High voltage fluctuation. Where number of Distribution Transformers are placed in a plant, one can place one HT Automatic Voltage Controller (Regulator).
- Decrease in electrical equipments breakdown
- Power saving (Power Bills Reduction)
- Consistent quality of end products
- Power factor improvement and reduction in MDI
- Better plant efficiency
- 80% reduction as per Income Tax Act.
E-641, Phase VII, Focal Point, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141010, India